CORONAVIRUS UPDATE 05-11-2020
First and foremost, we wish all our customer to be healthy and safe in these unprecedented and extremely difficult times. We all must do as much as possible to look after each other and take the necessary precautions to ensure we’re putting our health first.
Our Shop will be closed until 2nd December 2020
Following the UK Government's advice, to reopen non essential products and services businesses, we are pleased to say we will reopen our showroom from 3rd December, 2020. During this time we will either deliver your orders to your home or work address as requested by you, or will arrange collection at our premises by appointment only. Please note we can only fascilitate collections. You will not be able to try on any garments or browse or purchase any items while collecting your pre orders or online orders from us.
No Appointments: For the reasons above we will not offer any personal visits and appointments for visiting our shop for browsing, trying on, Made to measure appointments, and measurement appointments.
If your event is being held soon within the two weeks after the lockdown i.e 03-Dec-2020, we advise you either request delivery to your address or arrange a collection soon as possible. You can arrange a collection by contacting us via email, facebook message, whatsapp message, or by calling us. Please note there may be a delay in responding to your request as we are working on reduced hours.
We are Open Online at www.menswearr.com
Our website www.menswearr.com is taking orders and we are dispatching them as normal however delays in delivering your orders are unavoidable. Please note dispatches of orders are still not as they were before the lockdown so please expect delays of upto 2 days more than our standard delivery schedule - This includes next day or 24-hour delivery options so orders can be delayed on express service.
Our Returns & Exchange Policy is Temporarily Changing
We will keep the returns period increased from 14 days to 30 days temporarily until further notice. We are also changing the policy around some products that cannot be returned and exchanged for health and safety reasons. We are also extending our Christmas purchase returns to 31/01/2021 for any purchases from 15-11-2020.
- 30 days for Returns instead of 14 days: If you have ordered any goods from us upto two weeks prior to OR from 15/06/2020, then you will have 30 days to return the goods for return or exchange after we are open as normal. When we receive the good back from you, we will not process the returns process such as checking the goods for 72 hours and we will keep them in a quarantine for 72 hours. This means that 3 working days will be added to refunds or exchanges.
- Our website and social media will be updated with the status of our business opening times.
- Items we cannot accept for refunds or exchanges: Please note for all the purchases from 05/11/2020, there are some items that we cannot accept for refunds or exchanges due to health and safety reason during the pandemic. The items include shirts, socks, ties, Bow Ties, hankies, and caps. This is a temporary measure and we will start accepting returns as usual for refunds and exchanges for these items as soon as we are out of pandemic situation. We will accept shoes for retuns and exchanges but we will not process returns for shoes for 7 days after receiving them. This is to allow extra time for returns quarantine for shoes. This means that the time to refund for your retuns can also increase to 14 days however we will do our best to process as soon as possible.
- We will continue to accept returns for Suits and Tailoring items such as suits, jackets, coats, and waistcoats for refunds and exchanges however the time to process the returns for refunds and exchanges will be increased to 14 days.
- Returns will be processed in NOT Less than 14 days: Please note any returns for refunds and swap exchanges (where customers send an item back for receiving another item without paying) will be processed no less than 14 days. Once again this is to protect our customers and our staff. We are sorry to the inconvenience.
Our Phone & WhatsApp Support will be available with limited service.
Our business is built and run around one simple paradigm "Customer Benefit". This Main Goal of our business empowers our teams to strive to make every purchase (and returns) of our customers as personal and possible. Our WhatsApp service during out of ours and our direct phone customer service are two very important tools that we employ to achieve this important goal. We will be providing this first-hand contact service during the closure but at reduced hours from 12:00 pm to 04:00 pm Monday to Saturday. We however will be pleased to receive and respond to your inquiries via our contact us form and email. Please email us at email@example.com with any questions and quires should you need help. You can still leave a message of our WhatsApp should the inquiry is of general nature however if the inquiry if specific an order already placed then please do only email us and we will respond to you within 24 hours.
We will Regularly Update Our Customers
We aim to regularly update all our customers with the situation of business during the pandemic. Please check this blog post for updates. We will also update our customers through all social media channels such as Instagram, Facebook, and youtube. We are following UK government's advice at every step and phase of this pandemic and trying our best to keep all the stakeholders of our business safe in particular our customers, staff, and suppliers.