Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
"The Premium Style"
You will be a complete Brand Package who will be able to interact confidently with a select range of highly demanding customers. You will be a natural believer in customer service excellence, going an extra mile to offer an exceptional style advice and customer experience and to ensure that the customers feel truly special and well looked after, and return time and time again. You will be diligent, motivated, and able to promptly anticipate the needs of your customers in order for you to provide personal styling options. Your self-motivation to exceed customer expectations will support the overall store KPI’s and performance.
‘The Premium Benefits and Rewards’
- Performance Driven Reward Pay Scheme: Receive a payment of up to 5% of your gross monthly salary each month
- Employee discount: Up to 50% on our products
- On-going development from day one to suit your career ambitions
- Cycle to Work
- Company Pension
‘*The role in a nutshell’*
The Premium Role:
- You deliver an outstanding customer service in-store and online experience by putting the customer first.
- You actively greet, assist, and sell in a professional and passionate method that reflects and promotes our brand values.
- You acquire and demonstrate strong product knowledge across all our service that we offer
- You confidently offer Stylish individual advice and take time to fully understand your customer and their individual needs.
- You proactively offer all our products and services as suited to your customers, with the aim of building multiple sales towards supporting key business KPI’S.
- You Stay focused and aware of your individual and store targets.
- You keep abreast of our Brand’s multi-channel marketing strategy, proactively using this knowledge towards enhancing your customer experience.
- You go out there and bring the business rather than staying put and wait for business to walk to you.
. You always exceed customer expectations through every individual interaction and each channel touchpoint i.e., email, telephone etc. ensuring customer satisfaction towards a repeat experience.
Premium Business Activities
- Be the Master of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and store performance against targets.
- Drive productivity and reduce waste by consistently finding yourself opportunities of improvement in all aspects of business
- Promote the brand and products in a positive, proactive manner in the business and outside in meetings, trade shows, and meetups.
- Be aware and take full advantage of external opportunities that could improve store performance and customer engagement feeding this back to your management team.
- Be an active part of company’s social channels to have full awareness of brand updates that will enhance the customer journey.
- You provide the best customer experience that actively promote feedback from social channels, Google Reviews and Trust Pilot for your store.
- You will ensure adherence to company security procedures and policies, maintaining a safe working environment, fully compliant with all regulations under the Health and Safety at Work Act.
- You will demonstrate full knowledge & capability across all retail internal operational systems.
- You will support store management with the Appointment platform, ensuring that all customers are contacted prior to their visit and status information is recorded accurately.
- You will follow daily tasking requirements and replenishment systems, ensuring the sales floor is always replenished.
- You will assist store management with deliveries and stock handling, adhering to all stock & cash control procedures to minimise cash loss, stock loss and out of stocks.
- You will support in a high level of stockroom/back area housekeeping requirements.
- You will complete any task as reasonably requested by the store management team.
- You will maintain strong housekeeping requirements at all times.
Premium Skill Impact:
- Strives for continuous improvement through driving personal development.
- Have a strong work ethic, and place importance on effective usage of time.
- Self-motivated, adaptable, resilient.
- A passionate & professional team player.
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for our Product.
- Sartorially presentable, represent the Brand.
We recognise and value the importance of diversity to help make sure we have lots of different perspectives when we are recruiting and delivering training in our organisation, which our colleagues will love. This is great news for our business. Diversity for us is also, importantly, about building happy teams full of people that want to learn and want to be inspired by each other and our different experiences.
We review applications on an individual basis, and if we feel you would be a good fit we’ll invite you to meet with one of our Team for an informal chat about the role over a phone call or in person, and to see if we’re a good fit for you.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Bonus scheme
- Company pension